Mattson Family Highlights of 2010
Just like many people I question, “Where did the previous year go?”
This time I actually had an answer. Well, actually, many answers.
Here are some of the Mattson Family Highlights of 2010 (these are in no particular order of importance)
1. The birth of Maxwell Eric Mattson, May 21st 2010
2. Guy graduated from Hamline Lawschool (the day after Max was born!)
3. Guy passed the Minnesota Bar Exam AND sworn into practice with 700 other new attorneys.
4. Guy is hired as an associate attorney at Burke &Thomas specializing in personal injury and litigation law.
5. Miss Amelia turned TWO!
6. Kristina turned 30! (yay)
7. Kristina and Guy celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary! (06/02/07)
8. Guy submitted several state high points including Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and last and most possibly least IOWA!
9. Amelia is potty trained!
10. Max is crawling (army style) and pulling himself up to standing. (all within the last 10 days!)
13. The Crunchy Soup was born in July 2010, and I (Kristina) thank each and every one of you who take the time to read and comment. Your comments and suggestions brighten my day and encourage me to keep sharing here. Thank you. Here’s to a bright and shiny 2011!