On the cusp…
On the cusp of something big, internally big, life changing BIG, but I have no idea what it is. Have you ever had this feeling? The feeling like you will doing something totally awesome soon. You are going find “it”, the last puzzle piece and the picture will be clear? I have some ideas of what the picture will be and who will be in it. I know all the steps I have taken thus far have helped to build this picture, but yet I still can’t see it. I can feel it. I guess this is faith. Not faith in the biblical sense (entirely), but faith in one’s self and one’s path.
Here are some questions I am asking myself…
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done and why?
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes–)
While I am pondering these questions I would love to hear from you.