Menu Plan Monday – August 23
Hello Ladies! After taking a hiatus last week from posting my weekly menu, I am back! This week I am keeping my meals simple and basic, using good ol’ stand-bys because I return back to work on Thursday (after three glorious months off). You may notice our veggie choice is trim. We passed on our CSA vegetable share last week since we were out-of-town last weekend. I am shopping my pantry and freezer vegetables for many our meals. On Sunday we will scavenge because I will be preserving our lot of apples and peaches.I am taking a day of -ahem -rest. Plus there always seems to be some leftovers in the fridge beckoning us, “Eat me, don’t waste me!”
- Breakfast-Pumpkin-banana-spinach-oatmeal-wholewheat pancakes. They taste better than they sound, trust me! Full of veggies and vitamins for my little gal and her daddy, if he sticks around for ’em.
- Lunch- PB Jelly w/ side of avocado
- Snack – yogurt and berries
- Dinner- Indian Curried Chicken w/ lentils and veggies
- Breakfast – Banana Oatmeal, left over pancakes w/ PB and berries
- Lunch-Left over curry for mom/Blackbean, broccoli, and cheese rollups.
- Snack- Cheese sticks and crackers
- Dinner Grilled curried Chicken topped mixed green salads with roasted sweet corn.
- Breakfast –Breakfast burritios.Eggs and cheese w/ broccoli
- Lunch Lunchmeat sandwich, carrot sticks, yogurt.
- Snack Cheese stick and crackers for Amelia (Going out with mom for coffee)
- Dinner Pineapple blackbean Enchiladas
Return to work today from Maternity leave – FIRST DAY BACK… YIPPEE!
- Breakfast – Yogurt, berries, toastie o’s…
- Lunch PB and J w/ fruit
- Snack @ daycare
- Dinner Left over Enchiladas & side salads.
- Breakfast – cereal yogurt berries (Lots of coffee for mom!)
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, peas and tomato soup. Carrot Sticks
- Snack: Berries and crackers
- Dinner: Spaghetti and Meat balls ( I sneak lots of veggies into the sauce), side salads (if there is salad mix left)
- Breakfast: Pancakes and eggs w/ fruit
- Lunch – PB and Jelly or possibly out
- Dinner – Chickpea pasta with almonds and parmesan (I also add a frozen veggie mix of peas, carrots, and corn to this)
Sunday: Jamming and preserving so…..Leftover buffet
What is on your menu plan? This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I’m an Organizing Junkie.